Monday, June 7, 2010

Like a Picture

like running waters through a leak
inundating my belongings
like a fever to the sick
helplessly, it stays, it owns me.
creeping through the windows
crawling down to my foundations
like a rush of adrenaline
it recreates sensations.
moments come and get away
passing by like angels
saturating the atmosphere
of colors ever-fading.
the moon sneaking up the limits
like the sun, on fire, closer
to the reckon of your moving lips
in the air of things unspoken.
writing reasons on my doubts
giving my willingness excuses
pouring down again my heart
the truth becoming now my token.
while time plays games in my head
i drink a tea with your absence
so that you might think of me
as your immovable partner.

Steadfast,
standing still
like a picture
of you and me...

No comments: