Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Take Over

Once upon a time I dreamed
Once upon a night I wasted
Cups of everlasting life
drew me closer to our fearless ending.
For the spring of all waters flows
from the core of imagination
up the hills where my sins are exposed
where my secrets divorced my treasures.
That was the crime scene, the witness
as I strangled it with my own fingers
I shushed its silent agony
with the kiss of red, tormented heavens.
I saw it drawning at the shores of my feet
begging for my sight, my dementia
I swear I almost heard it believe
it could float from the sea of desertion.
But as poetry took over me
through the showers of thoughts of redemption
I abbandoned my sweetest of exertions
I let my idea survive.
I should have killed! I regret tonight
cause the pink and the orange cause damage
I would never surrender, the sand
on my feet hasn't settled, it can't.

No comments: