Thursday, March 19, 2009

Forecast

The winds of uncertainty pulling us closer to the second
so quickly, so abruptly, so majestically unfaithful
when impulsiveness and thought, both touch insanity.

The senseless ticking of the sun making us wander in redemption
of the incredulously joy, bogus cloud of hope, sensation
where humanity and soul, both meet insanity.

But you know me well enough, and I forget so little
that trying to run away gets me only mingled in the riddle
you cannot both understand and ignore

Anymore than I can help to stop right in the middle
and hesitant take a toe or two forward all
we cannot both want or not want to get more of.

No self control, no zodiac predicting new creeds
while I assimilate changes and realize this will not cede
you are lucky, only if you get to hate me first

so you could learn to like me more
than you could ever read.
-but you will not.

No comments: