Thursday, March 19, 2009

To Chris

There's something about this
something unknown
unexplainable
unbearable
something surreal.

There's nothing about this
nothing thrilled
heard
wrong
nothing foreseen.

There's craziness about this
crazy context
stories
feelings
crazy is it all.

But there's no way about this
No way to fight it
to deny it
to avoid it
No way to turn around.

So let me hid from this
from the impact
the unexplored
the magic
hide from your eyes;

for if I fix mi sight on them
I fix my wishes
my future
my expectations
I fix my "I am."

So then...

For there's something & nothing
Craziness & no way to scape,
let me hide from it
let me fix it
let this all be nonsense fate!

May we both
let it pour as if
it should rain...
I'll stand still
under whatever it may be
will come
or ain't.

No comments: